Waveshare 4 Inch Resistive HDMI LCD Display 480×800
- 4inch IPS screen, 480×800 hardware resolution.
- Resistive touch control.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 Model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable).
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie).
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os).
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output.
- The backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption.
Resistive HDMI LCD Display
Resistive HDMI LCD Display is a Waveshare 4-inch Resistive touch IPS Screen LCD display, with a resolution of 480×800 and a resistive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor. Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
Resistive HDMI LCD Display can support Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie. It is compatible and can be directly inserted in any version of Raspberry Pi but for the Raspberry Pi 1 B and Raspberry Pi Zero, an HDMI cable is required separately.
There are no reviews yet.