MFRC-522 RC522 RFID Module
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- The low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Working current：13 – 26mA / DC 3.3V
- Standby current：10 – 13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep current：<80uA
- Peak current：<30mA
- Working frequency：13.56MHz
- Card reading distance ：0～60mm （Mifare1 card）
RC522 RFID Module
RC522 RFID Module is based on the MFRC522 controller from NXP semiconductors. The module can supports I2C, SPI and UART and normally is shipped with a RFID card and key fob. It is commonly used in attendance systems and other person/object identification applications.
There are no reviews yet.