RFID Card 125kHz – Pack of 5
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery
RFID 125KHz card
RFID Card 125KHz is used for Contactless transmission of data and supplies energy with no battery needed. Its Operating distance is Up to 100mm depending on antenna geometry. The operating frequency is 125KHz and the Data transfer speed is 106kbit/s.
It is featured with Data integrity of 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting which allows Anti-collision. These cards are typically used in ticketing transactions: <100ms including backup management.
Application of RFID 125KHz card:-
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity