NEEMA 23-JK57HS112-4204-3.1N-m Round Type
- The Neema 23 3.1N-m Stepper motor dimensions and weight may have a ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper mounting.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- The input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- It provides good starting, stopping, and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The Neema 23 3.1N-m Stepper motor can provide 3.1N-m of torque at 4.2A current per phase.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Neema 23 3.1N-m Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon the life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so it doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.