NEEMA 17-JK42HM48-1684-0.44N-m Round Type
- The input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- It provides good starting, stopping, and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
NEEMA 17 JK42HM48
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEEMA 17 JK42HM48 stepper motor can provide 0.44N-m of torque at 1.68A current per phase.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEEMA 17 JK42HM48 Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc.