N20 3V 150RPM Micro Metal Gear DC Motor With Encoder
- Model: GA12 N20.
- This is a DC Mini Metal Gear Motor, ideal for making robots
- Lightweight, high torque and low RPM.
- Fine craftsmanship, durable, not easy to wear.
- With excellent stall characteristics, can climb hills easily.
- You can also easily mount a wheel on the motor’s output shaft.
- Motor Size: 15 x 12 x 10 mm.
- Gearbox Length: 9 mm.
- Count: 3PPR(Pulse per Revolutions).
How to do wiring:
- Red – motor Power (Exchange can control the motor positive and negative rotation).
- Black – encoded power supply(VCC) – Positive (positive 3.3-5v).
- Yellow – signal feedback (motor turns 2 signals).
- Green – signal feedback (motor turns 2 signals).
- Blue – encoded power(GND).
- White – Motor power (Exchange can control the motor positive and negative rotation).
Micro metal gear DC motor
These N20 150RPM Micro Metal Gear 3V DC Motor With Encoder is intended for use at 3V.
Though in general, the micro metal gear DC motor is a kinds of motor that can run at voltages above and below this nominal voltage; so they should comfortably operate till the 3V (rotation can start at voltages as low as 0.5 V).
Lower voltages might not be practical, and higher voltages could start negatively affecting the life of the motor. The micro metal gear motors are available in a wide range of gear ratios—from 5:1 up to 1000:1.
With the exception of 1000:1 gear ratio versions, all of the micro metal gear motors have the same physical dimensions; so one version can be easily swapped for another if your design requirements change.