GY-521 ADXL335 Module 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer
- Onboard LDO Voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with a 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra-Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Analog output
- Build-in ultra-low noise linear LDO voltage regulator
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics
- Power LED
- Designed for 5V logic level
GY-521 ADXL335 Module 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer has both 3-Axis accelerometer and 3-Axis gyroscope integrated on a single chip.
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low-power, complete GY-521 ADXL335 Module 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The Module 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g.
It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration. This breakout board comes with an onboard voltage regulator and works at both 3.3V & 5V (3-5V).