BMP 280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module
- Operating Voltage: 1.71V to 3.6V – would typically be operated from 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 deg. Celsius (full accuracy between 0 and +65 deg. C)
- Operating Pressure: 300 hPa to 1100 hPa
- Peak current: 1.12mA
- Accuracy between 700 to 900hPa and 25 to 40 deg. C: ±0.12hPa and ±1.0m
BMP 280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module is a cheapest and tiny Atmospheric Sensor Breakout to measure barometric pressure, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space. Basically, anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions you can find out from this tiny breakout.
The BMP 280 Breakout has been design to be used in indoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring.
This module uses an environmental sensor manufactured by Bosch with temperature, barometric pressure sensor that is the next generation upgrade to the popular BMP085/BMP180/BMP183 Sensor. This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI! Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1 meter accuracy.
- Get more precise temperature, atmospheric pressure values, and approximate altitude data
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (e.g. time-to first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (floor detection, elevator detection)
- Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast
- Health care applications (e.g. spirometry)
- Vertical velocity indication (e.g. rise/sink speed)
There are no reviews yet.