Cytron MDD10A Dual Channel Enhanced 10Amp DC Motor Driver 30A Peak
- Bi-directional control of 2 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 25V.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Solid-state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz. Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- 2 activation buttons for fast test on each channel.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Cytron DC Motor Driver
This Cytron Dual Channel Enhanced 10Amp DC Motor Driver 30A Peak MDD10A is the dual-channel version which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motor with high current up to 13A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal.
Cytron DC Motor Driver is using full solid-state components that result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
Please use the battery when driving an inductive load such as DC brush motor. Due to the protection circuit of the most Power supply (switching), it will shut down when regenerative current from the motor is detected.