TTP224 4-channel Capacitive touch sensor Module
- Onboard capacitive touch sensor IC
- 4 board-level status indicator
- Working voltage: 2.4V – 5.5V
- Advanced Pins breakout, so that the output mode and working mode selectable.
- Low power selection
- PCB board size: 35 (mm) x 29 (mm)
TTP224 IC offers capacitive sense input feed designed for touchpad control, followed by a 4- finger-sized touchpad. The board has a jumper’s arrangement to change the keypress output mode in Timed or Toggle, Active High or Active Low. Separate jumper adjustments are provided for changing the response time of the pressed key: 60mS fast mode or 160mS in Low power. The output side of the board has 6 pin headers, with 4 pins to be connected with the digital I/O of any microcontroller board (Arduino, ARM STM32).
Click here to know in details about TTP224
There are no reviews yet.