RF Wireless Transmitter Receiver Module (Red) – 433 MHz
- Transmitter Module employs a crystal-stabilized oscillator, ensuring accurate frequency control for best range performance
- Range in open space (Standard Conditions) : 100 Meters
- No requirement of external RF components except Antenna
- RX Supply Current: 3.5 mA. RX Typical Sensitivity: 105 Dbm
- Low Power Consumption
RF Wireless Transmitter Receiver Module
This is an ask hybrid rf wireless transmitter receiver module available at 433 mhz. The transmitter module employs a crystal-stabilized oscillator, ensuring accurate frequency control for best range performance. There is no requirement of external rf components except antenna.
Rf transmitter features
- output power: 4-16dbm
- circuit shape: Saw
Rf receiver features
- receiver frequency: 433.92
- typical sensitivity: -105dbm
- supply current: 3.5ma
- infrequency: 1mhz
- operation voltage: 5 volts
- Ideal for remote control applications where longer range is required. The transmitter operates from a 3-12v supply, making it ideal for battery-powered applications. Easy for application rx operating voltage: 5v tx frequency range: 433.92 mhz tx supply voltage: 3v – 6v tx out put power: 4 -12 dbm.
This hybrid RF Transceiver Module provides a complete RF transmitter and receiver module solution which can be used to transmit data at up to 3KHz from any standard CMOS/TTL source.
The transmitter module is very simple to operate and offers low current consumption (typical. 11mA). Data can be supplied directly from a microprocessor or encoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost.
The RX – ASK is an ASK Hybrid receiver module. The RF wireless Transmitter Receiver Module is an effective low-cost solution for using 433 MHz. The TX-ASK is an ASK hybrid transmitter module. TX-ASK is designed by the saw resonator, with an effective low cost, small size and simple to use for designing.