NRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver Module-2.4GHz
The embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst) is based on packet communication and supports various modes from manual operation to advanced autonomous protocol operation.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Available software to set the address only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, Software programming is very convenient.
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
NRF24L01 wireless Module
This is M177 NRF24L01 Wireless Module. The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
These RF modules are very popular among the Arduino tinkerers. The nRF24L01 wireless module is used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control. They are transceivers which this means that each module can transmit and receive data.
The nRF24L01 is designed for operation in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2.400 – 2.4835GHz. An MCU (microcontroller) and very few external passive components are needed to design a radio system with the nRF24L01. The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.