Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 4 Model 2GB RAM capacity provides a huge scope for various multi-tasking activities, running powerful data servers, projects, virtual machines etc. This mini-computer is a better alternative since it is both energy efficient and cost effective. It is a silent machine and uses less energy than any other computer. It provides faster networking as it comes with a Gigabit Ethernet and onboard wireless networking along with better bluetooth connectivity. It can transfer data 10 times faster with the help of two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports.
Out of stock
Raspberry Pi 4 Model 2gb
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model 2GB is the newest Raspberry Pi computer made, and the Pi Foundation knows you can always make a good thing better! And what could make the Pi 4 better than the 3? How about a faster processor, USB 3.0 ports, and updated Gigabit Ethernet chip with PoE capability? Good guess – that’s exactly what they did!
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model 2GB is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting an updated 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz with built-in metal heatsink, USB 3 ports, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, faster (300 mbps) Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
This version comes with 2GB of RAM, but we also have versions with 1 and 4 GB if you like.
Pi 4 B is upgraded with Latest High-Performance Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 processor clocked at 1.5GHz speed. Which is designed to use 20% less power or offer 90% greater performance than its old version. Hardware upgrade on Pi4 developed for more faster performance not only the loading time with all new 1GB/2GB and 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM variants but also in connectivity with Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. Addition to it USB 3.0, improve the transfer speed by 10x than USB 2.0 to provide you significantly faster true Gigabit internet experience.
Though the Pi 4 has type C USB port for 5V 3A input power capacity, new Hardware on Pi 4 even required less power than the previous versions therefore old power adapter can provide plenty of power to the chip, Ethernet, and any USB add-ons you plug in on board. You can buy Official Adapter for Raspberry Pi 4 at our store ElectronicsComp.com
With upgraded hardware of Pi 4, you can still use all your favorite Raspbian or PIXEL software with this update.
Other RPI 4 Boards Are:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model 4GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model 8GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model 2GB
Specifications Of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 2 GB RAM:-
- Model-Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B
- Processor- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- RAM Memory – 2 GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- 2 × USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 × USB 3.0 Ports
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, BLE Gigabit Ethernet Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating Power:-
- 5 Volt 3 Ampere DC via GPIO Header
- 5 Volt 3 Ampere DC via USB Type-C Connector
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)–Enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- GPIO- (Fully backward compatible with previous boards)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 Graphics
- Video and Sound:-
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-Lane MIPI CSI Camer a Port
- 2-Lane MIPI DSI Display Port
- 4-Pole Stereo Audio and Composite Video Port
- Clock Speed- 1.5 GHz
- Micro-SD Card Slot- Yes (FAT32 format), support maximum 32G Micro SD Card Memory Features
- Operating Temperature Range- 0ºC to 50ºC
The Raspberry Pi also comes with several other kits and components for starter kits.