ACS712 – 30A Range Current Sensor Module
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V DC
- Measure Current Range: 30A
- Sensitivity: 100mV/A
Range Current Sensor Module
Range Current Sensor Module can able to detect AC to DC current accurately. This sensor is able to detect current up to 30A and the present current signal can be read via analog I/O port of Arduino. Sensing and controlling the current flow is a fundamental requirement in wide variety of applications, which includes over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
There are no reviews yet.