ACS712 Test Current Sensor Module 5A
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin.
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
ASC712 test current sensor module
ASC712 test current sensor module 5a can able to detect AC to DC current accurately. This sensor is able to detect current up to 5A and the present current signal can be read via analog I/O port of Arduino. Sensing and controlling the current flow is a fundamental requirement in wide variety of applications, which includes over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.