Pro Mini Atmega328 5V and 16MHz
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock frequency: 16MHz.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- 8 analog input port: A0 ~ A7.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver : RX / TX.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Support serial download.
Pro Mini Atmega328
Pro Mini Atmega328 a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off-board. The Pro Mini is a microcontroller board base on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board.