Arduino Nano V3 with USB Cable
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With USB cable and Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
Nano V3 with USB Cable
Nano V3 with USB Cable is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
There are no reviews yet.