MQ7 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- Range: 10 to 1000 ppm.
MQ7 sensor module is highly useful for carbon monoxide(CO) gas detection at home, car or industry. The sensor module can detect carbon monoxide(CO). It is highly sensitive and responding time is very fast. Depending on the requirements of sensitivity, the sensor can be adjusted with a Potentiometer.
MQ7 sensor is a highly sensitive analogue output sensor which is commonly used as carbon monoxide(CO) gas sensor in MQ sensor series. It is a very popular Gas Sensor in various sectors. The output voltage of the gas sensor increases if the concentration of gas increases. The sensitivity of the sensor is adjustable by the Potentiometer. The MQ7 who is Arduino compatible.
The working voltage of MQ7 sensor is 5 volt DC and it draws around 350mW. This sensor is capable of detecting carbon monoxide(CO) gas concentrations anywhere from 20ppm 2000ppm.