L293D Motor Driver IC
- Can be used to run Two DC motors with the same IC.
- 4 microcontroller pins
- Speed and Direction control is possible
- Motor voltage Vcc2 (Vs): 4.5V to 36V
- Maximum Peak motor current: 1.2A
- Maximum Continuous Motor Current: 600mA
- Supply Voltage to Vcc1(vss): 4.5V to 7V
L293D IC is a bidirectional motor driver IC. It can drive a DC motor to rotate or run in either direction. It can drive 2 motors simultaneously in either direction. It is also known as Dual H-bridge Motor Driver IC. The reason that the L293D driver IC is mostly used is it can drive any time of the motor, like big as well as small.
Learn more about L293D