MAX232 Dual Driver Converter IC
- Operates With Single 5V Power Supply
- LinBiCMOS Process Technology
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current . . . 8 mA Typical
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-232-F and ITURecommendation V.28
- Designed to be Interchangeable WithMaxim MAX232
MAX232 IC is an integrated circuit which consists of 16 pins and it is a resourceful IC mostly used in the voltage level signal problems. Generally, it is used in the RS232 communication system for the conversion of voltage levels on TTL devices that are interfaced with the PC serial port and the Microcontroller. This IC is used as a hardware layer converter like to communicate two systems simultaneously.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
There are no reviews yet.