BASIC NX3224T028 2.8″HMI LCD Touch Display
- 320 x 240 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT screen with integrated resistive touch panel
- 4 pin TTL serial interface
- 4M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- Onboard micro-SD card slot for firmware upgradation
- Visual Area: 57.6mm(L)×43.2mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness: 0~180 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V65mA power consumption
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi 2, Pi 3, Arduino.
- Certificates: CE/EMC, RoHS (certificates)
HMI LCD Touch Display
It is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. It is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
NX3224T028 – Generic 2.8″HMI LCD Touch Display includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part. The TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring.
We noticed that most engineers spend much time on application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design.
Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it a UART.
NX3224T028 is a powerful 2.8” HMI LCD Touch Display, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 2.8″ TFT 320×240 resistive touch screen display, 4M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.