Flexible Coupling OD:20mm x L:24mm Bore: 5 x 10mm
Some of the important features of flexible shaft coupling are,
- Helical cut makes them behave like a springy in the X Y and Z linear axis but not in the rotational axis. That means that you won’t get more backlash, hence they are suitable for precision CNC work.
- A coupling is a device which transmits power and torque. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation. However, there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit exceeds.
- By careful selection, installation and maintenance of couplings, substantial savings are possible in reduced maintenance costs and downtime.
- It can protect the driving and driven shaft members against harmful effects because of misalignment of the shafts, sudden shock loads, shaft expansion or vibrations etc.
- Corrosion resistance and High Durability
- One-piece construction with long-lasting performance
- Torsional stiffness: Zero backlash
- Low moment of inertia offering constant velocity
This Flexible Coupling type motor can connect your driving shaft with the driven shaft while it is very efficient in eliminating any misalignment to the possible extent. Minimum backlash is another great advantage of this Flexible Coupling OD:20mm x L:25mm Bore: 5x10mm
This Flexible coupling with the outer diameter of 20mm and the length of 25mm is machined aluminium coupling.
The screws that clamp the shafts will be tightened, but not too much. These types of clamping couplings will not damage the shafts.
It comes with the spiral cut in the middle along its length which makes it flexible so they can be fit to two shafts even if they are not perfectly co-linear and will help reduce binding effects. Such couplings are also known as Beam coupling, helical coupling, Flexible coupling.