PowerMax Dual Channel Brushed ESC Motor Controller with EBD – 60A
- PowerMax Series Brushed Motor Controllers are dual channel motor controllers capable of driving 2 brushed DC motors.
- Signal-loss failsafe
- Synchronous rectification,
- Rregenerative braking, and an
- Isolated heat sink plate.
- The Powermax series can be used with any standard RC signals.
- Best option for Robowar Use.
Brushed ESC for Robowar
PowerMax Series dual channel Brushed ESC for Robowar Motor Controllers are capable of driving 2 brushed DC motors. Features include signal-loss failsafes, synchronous rectification, regenerative braking, and an isolated heat sink plate. The Powermax series can be used with any standard RC signals.
PowerMax 20-D is perfectly suited to drive the Motor with Orbit500 Gearbox.
- Voltage Input Range: 11 – 17 V (3S – 6S Li-Po)
- Continuous Current : 60A per channel
- Maximum Current Up to 100A per channel, 10 sec.
- Dimensions: 72mm x 44mm x 20mm (lxbxh) (not including wires)
- Weight Approx. 80 gms
- Inputs: R/C Servo
- BEC 5V@100mA max