DS1307 PDIP-8 Real Time Calendar and Clock
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Automatic power fail to detect and switch circuitry
- Timekeeping current of 300nA
- Completely manages all timekeeping functions
- 56byte, battery backed, general purpose RAM with unlimited writes
DS1307N+ is a 64 x 8, serial, I2C real-time clock (RTC) in 8 pin DIP package. It is a low power, full binary coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar with 56bytes of NV SRAM. It has a supply voltage range from 4.5V to 5.5V, active supply current of 1.5mA and standby current of 200A.
Click here to know more!