7404 NOT Logic Gate IC
- IC 74LS04 can deliver -0.4 mA current when the output is high.
- It can deliver 16 mA current when the output is low.
- When the Vcc is 5V and the input signal is 5V then the IC draws 1 mA current.
- When the Vcc is 5V and the input signal is 2.7V then the IC draws 20 to 40 micro-ampere currents.
- When the Vcc is 5V and the input signal is 0.4V then the IC draws -1.6 mA current.
7404 IC is a two input NOT Gate also known as Hex Inverter. There are six inverters which may be used independently. On any one inverter if the input is Low then the output goes High. Similarly, if the input is High then the output goes Low.
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go this.