20×4 Character LCD Module Display Blue Backlight
- 20×4 Character LCD Module Display has Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Industry-standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller built-in
- +5V DC LED blue backlight
- Don’t need a separate power supply for the backlight
- Supported 4 or 8-bit parallel interface
- Display 4-line x 20-character
- Operate with 5V DC
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 70°C
- Dot Matrix 5×8 Dots
20×4 Character LCD Module Display
A 20×4 Character LCD Module Display is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. These modules are preferred over seven segments and other multi segment LEDs. This can be used for various character display applications.
LCD modules are very commonly used in most embedded projects, the reason being its cheap price, availability, and programmer-friendly. Most of us would have come across these displays in our day to day life, either at PCO’s or calculators. Alphanumeric Graphical LCD (2004A) is a 20×4 Blue Coloured Liquid Crystal Display. It can display 4 lines of text and each line can have up to 20 characters in it, which is bigger than the 16×2 LCD display but the programming is almost same. These characters can either be text, numbers, graphical symbols or even custom characters. It can be used in DIY projects, to display the data on IoT projects, etc.