16×2 Yellow or Green Backlight Alphanumeric Character LCD Display
- 16×2 LCD display Green LED Backlight
- The contrast of the screen can also be controlled by varying the voltage at the contrast control pin
- It is easy to interface with most micro controllers
16×2 Character LCD display
A 16×2 Character LCD display means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix. This is great yellow backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino based project.
This LCD16x2 Parallel LCD Display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers.
- 16 Characters x 2 Lines
- Green Backlight
- 5×7 Dot Matrix Character + Cursor
- HD44780 Equivalent LCD Controller/driver Built-In
- 4-bit or 8-bit MPU Interface
- Standard Type
- Works with almost any Microcontroller