12V 4 Channel Relay Module
2.Trigger Current (MA):20
3.Switching Voltage (VAC):250@10A
4.Switching Voltage (VDC):30@10A
5.Operating Temperature (°C):-40 to 85
6.Opt. Relative Humidity(RH):20% ～ 85%
7.Storage condition (℃):-65 to 125
4 in stock (can be backordered)
12v 4 Channel Relay Module
12v 4 Channel Relay Module interface board that allows you to control various appliances, and other equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 12v 4 Channel Relay module and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Both controlled by 12V and 5V input Voltage.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low).
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
There are no reviews yet.