5V 8 Channel Relay Module
- The 8550 transistor drive, drive ability.
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- It has a relay status indicator led Power LED(Green), 8 relay status indicator LED(Red)
- Relay control interface by single-chip IO.
- Low-level suction close, high-level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure.
5V 8 Channel Relay
It is a 5V 8 Channel Relay Module. The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. It has a trigger current of 5mA, and module working voltage of DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level.
Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 6-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.