YF-S201 Water flow sensor
- The simple and compact module.
- Easy to Install.
- High Sealing Performance.
- High-Quality Hall Effect Sensor.
- High amplitude: 4.6V
- Low amplitude: 0.5V
- Electric strength: 1250V/min
- Hydrostatic pressure testing: 2.0Mpa
- Insulation resistance: 100M
YFS201 Water Flow Sensor
YFS201 Water Flow Sensor with 1-30Leter/min Flow Rate in black color. This sensor sits in line with your water line and contains a pinwheel sensor to measure how much liquid has moved through it. There’s an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry. By counting the pulses from the output of the sensor, you can easily calculate water flow. Each pulse is approximately 2.25 milliliters.
To know how to use water flow meter click here!
There are no reviews yet.