5-60V SSR-10 DD Solid State Relay
- Long service life and high reliability
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Highly reliable, compact size designed to offer users maximum simplicity
Solid State Relay
The DC To DC SSR-10 DD Solid State Relay Module (SSR) is an electronic switch, which, unlike an electromechanical relay, contains no moving parts.
The types of SSR are photo-coupled SSR, transformer-coupled SSR, and hybrid SSR. A photo-coupled SSR is controlled by a low-voltage signal which is isolated optically from the load.
The control signal in a photo-coupled SSR typically energizes an LED which activates a photo-sensitive diode. The diode turns on a back-to-back thyristor, silicon-controlled rectifier, or MOSFET transistor to switch the load.
- Rated Load Current: 100A
- Dielectric Strength: Over 2.5kVA / 1 min
- Trigger Voltage (VDC):3-32VDC
- Switching Voltage (VDC):5-200
- Operating Temperature Range (C):-20 to 85