eSun PLA+ 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Orange
- Consistently High Quality
- Made from great, high-performance materials
- Ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
- 100% bio-degradable and FDA food safety approved
- 10 times stronger than regular PLA on the market
- No wire-drawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate
- No cracking problem and brittle issue
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter
- Best Printing Temperature：200-220℃
- Bed Temperature：0-70℃
- Printing Speed：30~90mm/s
- Movement Speed ：90~150mm/s
- Please put the unprinted material in sealed bags, then place it in a cool and dry place to prevent moisture.
- Please insert the wire into the fixed hole of the tray when you don’t use it in case of knotting.
- ABS will produce a slight irritating smell, please print in a well-ventilated environment.
Printing filament Orange
eSun PLA+ is an upgrade to normal PLA. The printing filament orange is suitable for all 3D printers and can replace PLA completely. The material is made entirely from corn grain, suitable for printing of larger objects and stringing problems are from the past with PLA+.
There are various benefits of the PLA+ include:
- Reduced risk of cracks in the 3D print
- Smoother surface finish, at a higher precision
- Hardness improved 10 times over normal PLA
- Stiffer, more glossy and better colored.