PCB Power Drill Machine
- Model – MB140
- Key-pin chuck
- Chuck capacity 0.4 to 1.0mm; 2.1 to 2.5mm
- Operating Voltage – 0 to 18 volts (D.C.)
- Ergonomic design includes a pencil grip for comfort
- Motor is fan cooled for long periods of use and longevity
- Overall length: 170mm (approx)
- RPM: 0 – 30,000 rpm
- Collete – (0mm) 1piece; (2.3mm) 1piece
- Weight: ~275grams
Power Drill Machine
he MINIDRILL MB140 hobby drill is a high quality, low-cost, lightweight, miniature drill ideal for use in electronics, PCB production, jewellery fabrication and model making.
PCB Micro Drill MB140 comes with 2 colletes having holding capacity (0.6mm-1mm) to (2.1mm-2.5mm) spindle locking mechanism is pin type. Good for experts. One rotation- One speed type SMPS power supply adapter included.