Anycubic Photon Mono SE 3D Printer
- Fast Printing, Saving Time — ANYCUBIC Photon Mono SE achieves fast printing, each layer of exposure can cure the resin in only 1 second, and the printing speed is MAX 80mm/h, which is 4 times that of ordinary color screens, which greatly improves the printing efficiency and saves time printing More models. The 6.08-inch 2K monochrome LCD has a longer service life and can print for more than 2000 hours.
- High Printing Accuracy, High Stability — Photon monose adopts 2k 6.08 inch black and white screen, 2560 * 1620 (2K) high resolution brings high precision printing, high light transmittance, and Z axis adopts double linear guide + screw motor +The combination of anti-backlash nut to improve the stability of the Z axis, so that the printing details can be vividly displayed, suitable for printing microcosms, with surprising fineness.
- WIFI Control, One-key Leveling — Download and use the Anycubic 3D application control to easily realize remote control of printing operations, real-time monitoring of printing progress, and adjustment of printing parameters at any time. The Anycubic Photon Mono SE 3D Printer is a pre-assembled printer, which can be assembled quickly and leveled easily. Just reset to zero → lock the platform, and leveling can be completed in two simple steps.
- Metal Frame, Sturdy and Durable — The all-metal one-piece housing and CNC machined aluminum body enable Photon Mono Se to reduce resonance, make printing more stable and improve printing accuracy. The printing platform is designed with a drawing process, which can enhance the adhesion, make it more stable during the printing process and eliminate the print layer pattern.
- Powerful Heat Dissipation System — Anycubic Photon Mono SE 3D Printer monose has a unique ultraviolet heat dissipation channel, effective cooling, helping to improve printing quality and service life. The print size is 130 x 78 x 160mm, which fits the size of various print models.
Out of stock
Photon Mono SE 3D Printer
Photon Mono SE 3D Printer has a cooling device for stable printing performance and longer service life. Full metal and CNC-made structure, solid build, stable printing, supreme accuracy for highly detailed prints. The Z-axis is supported by dual linear rails, stepper motor and clearance nut combination which dramatically improves stability while in motion and reduces the risk of shifted layering.
The exposure time is reduced to 1 second. The printing speed is 4 times faster than the speed of an RGB screen.
MSLA 3D printing nowadays mainly centers around two factors: print resolution and speed. With more and more budget monochrome MLSA printers popping up and the technology becoming the new benchmark, Anycubic jumped onto the bandwagon with the Photon Mono SE.
From looking at the preliminary spec sheet, the Photon Mono SE 3D Printer features a six-inch, 2K monochrome (2560 x 1620 pixels) LCD as its light source. This should convert to an XY-resolution of 51 microns.
Combined with the Z-axis accuracy of 10 microns, it’s not quite up there in the top tier on the resolution tier list, with numbers as low as 30 microns in XY accuracy, but the detail is so fine and the difference almost neglectable – at least with the naked eye.
According to Anycubic, the Photon Mono SE 3D Printer also features a new matrix parallel light source that allows for a more uniform exposure and better heat dissipation.