MQ4 Gas Sensor Detector Module
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- Signal output indicator.
- Dual Signal output (analog output and TTL output).
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows us to connect with SCM directly.
- Analog output 0~5V voltage.
- Quick response and recovery.
MQ4 gas sensor module
MQ4 gas sensor module is highly useful and simple to use gas leakage sensor at home or industry. The sensor module can detect Methane and CNG Gas. It is highly sensitive and responding time is very fast. Depending on the requirements of sensitivity, the sensor can be adjusted with a Potentiometer.MQ4 is an analogue output sensor which is commonly used as compressed natural gas (CNG) sensor in MQ sensor series. Mq4 is suitable for sensing natural gas CH4 concentrations in the air. It can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm. The output voltage of the gas sensor increases if the concentration of gas increases. The sensitivity of the sensor is adjustable by the Potentiometer.