LDR Sensor Module with Relay for Motion Detection
How to use
- Photosensitive resistor module most sensitive to environmental light intensity is generally used to detect the ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Module light conditions or light intensity reach the set threshold, DO port output high, when the external ambient light intensity exceeds a set threshold, the module D0 output low;
- Digital output D0 directly connected to the MCU, and detect high or low TTL, thereby detecting ambient light intensity changes;
- Digital output module DO can directly drive the relay module, which can be composed of a photoelectric switch;
- Analog output module AO and AD modules can be connected through the AD converter, you can get a more accurate light intensity value
LDR Sensor Module Relay
LDR Sensor Module Relay is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of the signal detection can be adjusted using potentiometer.
LDR Sensor Motion Detector Module Board is for appliance control based on PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) for Home Automation.
Motion sensor detector module board work on infrared detecting, working range is 0 to 7m. Easy to use. Useful for home, office, shop appliances. The circuit has inbuilt LDR, so the motion sensor works only in Night time or in dark. The Load will not be triggered in day light.
There are no reviews yet.