LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) Sensor 3mm
- Diameter: 3mm
- No. of Pins: 2
- Type of Mounting: PCB Through Hole
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +800°C (Approx.)
- Dark resistance:1-20 Mohm
Light Dependent Resistor
The Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) or also popularly known as Photoresistor is just another special type of Resistor and hence has no polarity so they can be connected in any direction. They are breadboard friendly and can be easily used on a perf board also. The symbol for LDR is similar to Resistor but includes inward arrows as shown above in the LDR pinout diagram. The arrows indicate the light signals.
- Can be used to sense Light
- Easy to use on Breadboard or Perf Board
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- Small, cheap and easily available
There are no reviews yet.