L9110S H Bridge Stepper Motor Dual DC Driver Controller Module
- Work under low static current
- Power supply voltage: Dc 2.5v – 12v
- Working temperature: 0°c – 80°c, size (l x w): 29 x 21mm
- Package Contents: 1 x L9110S H bridge stepper motor
- Each channel has 800MA continuous current output
L9110S dual channel
L9110S dual channel h-bridge motor driver module is a compact board that can be used to drive small robots. This module is based on L9110 Motor Driver IC. The boards can be operated from 2.5 volt to 12 Volt enabling this module to be used with both 3.3 Volts and 5 Volts microcontrollers. A set of female header pins is used to connect this module to a micro controller. The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals. A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction.
There are no reviews yet.