Esp8266-01 Serial WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module
- 802.11 b/g/n Standards
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- 1MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
Out of stock
ESP8266 wifi module
ESP8266 wifi module is a self-contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. It is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
There are no reviews yet.