ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module 2MP For Face Recognization
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC module.
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor.
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS.
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM.
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash lamp.
- Support image WiFI upload.
- Supports TF card.
- Supports multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS.
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode.
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology.
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA).
- Wireless Module: ESP32-S WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.2 LE module with PCB antenna, u.FL connector, 32Mbit SPI flash, 4MBit PSRAM.
- External Storage: micro SD card slot up to 4GB.
- FPC connector.
- Support for OV2640 (sold with a board) or OV7670 cameras.
- Image Format: JPEG( OV2640 support only ), BMP, grayscale.
- LED flashlight.
- Expansion: 16x through-holes with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM.
- Misc: Reset button.
- Power Supply: 5V via pin header.
- Power Consumption.
- Flash LED off: 180mA @ 5V.
- Flash LED on to maximum brightness: 310mA @ 5V.
- Deep-sleep: 6mA @ 5V min.
- Modem-sleep: 20mA @ 5V min.
- Light-sleep: 6.7mA @ 5V min.
- Dimensions (ESP32): 40 x 27 x 12 (LxWxH) mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating: -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃; storage: -40 ℃ ~ 90 ℃ @ < 90%RH.
ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth
The ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth with OV2640 Camera Module 2MP For Face Recognization has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system with a footprint of only 40 x 27 mm; a deep sleep current of up to 6mA and is widely used in various IoT applications.
It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, and other IoT applications.
ESP32 CAM WiFi Module Bluetooth adopts a DIP package and can be directly inserted into the backplane to realize rapid production of products, providing customers with high-reliability connection mode, which is convenient for application in various IoT hardware terminals.
ESP integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth, and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture. It has the main frequency adjustment range of 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.