Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer – FDM DIY
- Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer comes with a high quality power supply,the heated bed can reach temperatures of 110℃ in just 5 minutes. MK10 Extrusion Mechanism:A brand-new patented infrastructure that effectively reduces the risk of plugging and poor spillage.
- Improvements to the Y axis improve stability, and the alteration of the control box unit move the fan to the bottom of the unit, Make every printing works perfectly.
- Employs new magnetic self-adhesive platform sticker rather than traditional masking tape and glue for easy model picking-up,excellent adhesion and less printing cost.
- Simple Leveling Method: Larger Hand-turn Nut, Ergonomic Design, Enabling To Level the Platform More Quickly.
Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Power Supply: Mean Well UL certified power supply
- Printing Size: 220*220*250mm / 8.6×8.6×9.8 inches
- Machine Size: 440*410*465mm / 17.3×16.1×18.3 inches
- Package weight: 8.6kg / 19 lbs
- Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm ABS/PLA,WOOD,FLEXIBLE,Carbon fiber
- Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm Precision: ±0.1mm
- File Format: OBJ, G-Code, STL(in CURA converted to G-Code)
- Working Mode: USB cable (not included) online compatible or micro-SD (offline)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255℃ Max Hotbed Temperature: 110℃