PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/EC)
- Compact, thin package (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm)
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Dust Smoke Particle Sensor
This PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle Sensor is an infrared emitting diode (IRED) and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device. It detects the reflected light of dust in the air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke.
In addition, Dust Smoke Particle Sensor can distinguish smoke from house dust by the pulse pattern of the output voltage.
The module is mainly used for dust removal equipment alarm equipment, air purification equipment, dust robots, fire alarm, etc. industry equipment can detect smoke particles, pollen spores, and other particles.
Dust Sensor Module by Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F is an optical air quality sensor, designed to sense dust particles. It is capable of detecting fine particle larger than 0.8μm in diameter, even like the cigarette smoke.
An infrared emitting diode and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device, to allow it to detect the reflected light of dust in air.
It is especially effective in detecting very fine particles like cigarette smoke, and is commonly used in air purifier systems. Analog voltage output of the sensor is linear with dust density. The module has embedded voltage boost circuit to support wide range of power supply.
1. Detecting of dust in the air.
2. Example: Air purifier, Air conditioner, the Air monitor.
There are no reviews yet.