CA3130EZ CMOS Op-Amp IC DIP-8 Package
- MOSFET Input Stage Provides: – Very High ZI = 1.5 T (1.5 x 1012) (Typ) – Very Low II 5pA (Typ) at 15V Operation = 2pA (Typ) at 5V Operation
- Ideal for Single-Supply Applications
- Common-Mode Input-Voltage Range Includes Negative Supply Rail; Input Terminals can be Swung 0.5V Below Negative Supply Rail
- CMOS Output Stage Permits Signal Swing to Either (or both) Supply Rails
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
- Frequency Generator/Distorter
- Mobile jammers
- Voltage follower circuits
- DAC circuits
- Peak Signal/Noise detectors
- Oscillator circuits
- Length * Width * Height (mm): 9 x 7 x 7
- Weight (gm) : 0.2
CA3130EZ CMOS Op-Amp IC
The CA3130EZ CMOS Op-Amp IC are op amps that combine the advantage of both CMOS and bipolar transistors. Gate-protected P-Channel MOSFET (PMOS) transistors are used in the input circuit to provide very-high-input impedance, very-low-input current, and exceptional speed performance.
The use of PMOS transistors in the input stage results in common-mode input-voltage capability down to 0.5V below the negative-supply terminal, an important attribute in single-supply applications. A CMOS transistor-pair, capable of swinging the output voltage to within 10mV of either supply-voltage terminal (at very high values of load impedance), is employed as the output circuit.
The CA3130EZ CMOS Op-Amp IC Series circuits operate at supply voltages ranging from 5V to 16V, (2.5V to 8V). They can be phase compensated with a single external capacitor, and have terminals for adjustment of offset voltage for applications requiring offset-null capability. Terminal provisions are also made to permit strobing of the output stage. The CA3130A offers superior input characteristics over those of the CA3130.