ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner V1.5
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure.
Specifications and Features:
Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner
White V1.5 ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner for your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
It is compatible with Alfa Romeo/ Audi/ Bentley/ BMW/ Cadillac/ Chevrolet/ Chrysler/ Citroen/ Daewoo/ Fiat/ Ford/ GM/ Honda/ Hyundai/ Isuzu/ Jaguar/ Jeep/ Kia/ Land Rover/ Lexus/ Mazda/ Mercury/ Mini/ Nissan/ Mitsubishi/ Opel/ Peugeot/ Porsche/ Renault/ Rover/ Saab/ Seat/ Skoda/ Toyota/ Vauxhall/ Volvo/ VW