ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner V1.5
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure.
Specifications and Features:
1. Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles.
2. Wireless (Bluetooth).
3. Software included for Palm, PDA.
4. Software included for Windows PC.
5. Software included for Windows Smartphone.
6. Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000.
7. Supports SAE J1850.
8. Supports CAN bus.
10. Colour: White.
Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner
White V1.5 ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Auto Car Scanner for your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
It is compatible with Alfa Romeo/ Audi/ Bentley/ BMW/ Cadillac/ Chevrolet/ Chrysler/ Citroen/ Daewoo/ Fiat/ Ford/ GM/ Honda/ Hyundai/ Isuzu/ Jaguar/ Jeep/ Kia/ Land Rover/ Lexus/ Mazda/ Mercury/ Mini/ Nissan/ Mitsubishi/ Opel/ Peugeot/ Porsche/ Renault/ Rover/ Saab/ Seat/ Skoda/ Toyota/ Vauxhall/ Volvo/ VW
There are no reviews yet.