ATmega328P Micro-Controller IC
- True read while write operation
- Programming lock for software security
- Two 8-bit timer/counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16-bit timer/counter with separate prescaler, compare mode, and capture mode
- Real-time counter with separate oscillator
ATmega328P IC is high performance, low power controller from Microchip. 328P is an 8-bit microcontroller based on AVR RISC architecture. It is the most popular of all AVR controllers as it is used in ARDUINO boards. Although we have many controllers 328P is most popular of all because of its features and cost. ARDUINO boards are also developed on this controller because of its features.
Read more about this product here!