USB to TTL Serial Converter Adapter Cable
- USB to TTL serial adapter (with 4 pin 0.1” pitch female header socket) connects devices with 3.3 V logic level UART signals interface to a laptop via USB port
- A genuine PL2303TA chip module is housed in USB 2.0 type A male terminal for wider compatibility and supports reliable data transfer rates
- 6 feet USB to serial cable (4 way output flying leads ) provides access to UART (transmit) Tx, (receive) Rx, VCC (5V) and GND
- Prolific chipset on the PCB board has configurable internal EEPROM and UART signals can be individually inverted by configuring the EEPROM
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 (32, 64-bit), 2008/XP/Vista/CE; ideal USB 2.0 debug cord for Vendor ID re-write, router, GPS, set top box, transmitter, flash firmware on hard drive, etc.
6-Foot PL2303TA chip USB to TTL serial adapter cable for 3.3 V logic level serial communication (rx, tx, vcc and GND) This USB TLL serial converter is built with Prolific PL2303 chip, FTDI’s royalty-free VCP allow for communication as a standard COM port; a great conversion data cord to meet with your needs of debugging, boot-loading, programming, etc.