5V 16 Channel Relay Module with Light Coupling LM2596S Power Supply
- 5V 16-Channel Relay Module with AC contact capacity of 10A 250V and optocoupler protection.
- Onboard power supply module does not need an external power supply. I / O port driver is active low.
- The module can be used as a microcontroller development board module and also as appliance control, PLC extended output.
- It is using the industry’s top -quality isolation optocouplers, strong anti-jamming ability, stable performance.
- The 1-16 road can be any full on/off or any road.
- Each relay common terminal “COM” are independent, user-friendly access to different signals, each relay are normally closed and normally open with the port.
- Each relay is equipped with motion lights.
- All interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads, very convenient.
5V 16 Channel Relay Module
This is a 5V 16 Channel Relay Module with Light Coupling LM2596S Power Supply, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
This is 5V 16 Channel Relay Module interface board and each one of the individual relays needs 15-20mA Driver Current. The board features indication LED for Relay output status and the standard interface that can be controlled directly by many of widely used microcontrollers like Arduino etc.
The 5V electromechanical relay module with AC contact capacity of 250V which also include light coupling protection(optocoupler) for isolation of control circuitry. The plate load power module doesn’t need an external power supply.
It supports all SCM Drive.
The LM2596S buck chip in this relay module shows a slight fever which is a normal phenomenon as relays, long working hours have normal fever characteristics. 4 relay load power to give leave some margin, should avoid high-power (about 2000W) and long working environment, there will be some impact on the life of the product.