Two Wheel Drive Bot Kit with Chassis, Bo Motor, Wheels, Clamps for Arduino
This DIY 2 Wheel Drive Robot Chassis is the perfect mechanical platform for your robotics projects. This kit includes all the hardware and mechanical components required to build your robot, including motors, wheels, chassis, nut and bolts, etc. Just add your electronics - Arduino/Raspberry Pi and Motor Driver and you can start programming your robot. It offers a large space with predrilled holes for mounting sensors and electronics as per your requirement. This robot chassis lets you get your mechanical platform ready in minutes and quickstart your robot building process. Allows you to spend your time and effort on programming your robot rather than designing and fabricating your own custom platform.
Wheeled Robots are most popular robot platforms and are easy to run, maintain and use. Simple to build and program, this kit is the simplest robot platform. Highly recommended for beginners and novice users. Building robots using this wheeled kit is fun and a great learning experience too. This 2WD Robot Kit costs less, is simple to build, maintain and program.
- Can use with other devices to realize function of tracing, obstacle avoidance, distance testing, speed testing, wireless remote control. Size: approx. 20 x 14cm(L x W); Wheel Size:6.5cm (Dia.) x 2.7cm (H) Note: motor power supply is 3V~6V. All the parameter above is tested without load. The car Chassis is transparent, you need to tear out protective paper Package Content: 1 x Car Chassis 2 x Gear Motor 1:48 2 x Car Tire 2 x Speed Encoder 4 x Fastener 1 x Universal Wheel 1 x Screwdriver 1 x Four Battery Box (Batteries not included ) All Necessary Screw And Nut
- Operating Voltage: 3-6V DC
- Wheels: 6cm
- Bottom Plast Thickness of about 3 mm
- Kit Includes a 4 AA battery box and battery case. (Batteries are not included.)
- Included motor encoder Can be used for distance measurement, velocity.
- Tyre Diameter: 6.6cm
- Simple mechanical structure, easy for installation.
- Adopts 2 DC motors for optimal power, speed and load capacity
- Large and stable Chassis, easy for expansion.
- Speed test encoding disk.
- When Powered at 6V, this robot can reach speeds upto 0.3m/sec
- 20 slot Speed Encoder, more accurate than other 6 or 10 slot encoders
- This kit is great for DIY Learning, Academic Research, Hobby Projects and Robot Competitions