RFID Card 10 NOS 125 KHz
This is 125KHz RFID Card used for Contactless transmission of data and supplies energy with no battery needed. Its Operating distance is Up to 100mm depending on antenna geometry. Operating frequency is 125KHz and Data transfer speed is 106 kbit/s.
It is featured with Data integrity of 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting which allows Anti collision. These cards are typically used in ticketing transaction: <100 ms including backup management.
Reading and Writing Time
Operating Temperature (°C)
-20 to 60
10 x 7 x 5.5 cm
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery