13. 56Mhz Rfid Card 13. 56Mhz (25 Piece)
This is RFID 13.56MHz Card used for Contactless transmission of data and supplies energy with no battery needed. Its Operating distance is Up to 1 Meter depending on antenna geometry. Operating frequency is 13.56MHz and Data transfer speed is 106 kbit/s.
It is featured with Data integrity of 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting which allows Anti collision. These cards are typically used in ticketing transaction: <100 ms including backup management.
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery
Up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry)
Typical Ticketing Transaction
Data Storage Time
minimum 10 years
86 x 54mm
Operating Temperature (°C)
-20 to 60
8 x 7 x 6 cm